2007 - Pres. 1500 4x4
2000 - 2010 2500 4x4
2011 - Pres. 2500 4x4
2006 - 2008 1500 4x4
2009 - Pres. 1500 4x4
2003 - 2013 2500 4x4
2003 - 2012 3500 4x4 SRW
2005 - Pres. F250 4x4
2.0 Prodigy Shocks
2.625 Prodigy Shocks
2.625 Prodigy Coil Overs
3.25 Prodigy Shocks
Direct Fit Pkgs.
Event Off-Road Expo 2012
Pure Performance News Sign-up
RAM 2500 8.0 Inch Coil Over Long Arm Pre-Runner System
2003 - 2009 Ram 2500 4x4 Truck
2010 - 2011 Ram 2500 4x4 Truck
2012 Ram 2500 4x4 Truck
FOR INFO OR TO ORDER:
Suggested Retail Price:
Find A Dealer
How To Order - SKUs
Smooth on highway ride with tight handling
Coil over front end conversion
Improved off-road performance
Axle forward technology
High quality billet aluminum sway bar end links
Heavy duty adjustable control arms
Heavy duty adjustable front track bar
2 bolt in subframe style control arm mounts
Pure Performance Prodigy 10" travel coil over racing shocks
Heavy duty steering correction system
Track bar relocation bracket
Custom rear mini spring pack made by Deaver
4" heavy fabricated lift blocks
Rear extended stainless steel brake line
Free for a limited time; track bar bracket cross brace kit
Easily upgraded to a 8.0" Desert Race System
Allows for up to 38”x13.5” tires
Exclusive abuse proof lifetime guarantee on all hard parts
Requires an approved drop pitman arm or we offer them sold separately
(2) Pure Performance 2 5/8 Prodigy coil over assemblies
(2) Upper coil over racing shock mounts made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
(2) Coil over mount doubler plates made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
(2) Adjustable front lower control arms made from 2" solid alloy steel
(2) Adjustable upper control arms made from 1 5/8" solid alloy steel
(2) Subframe style lower control arm mounts made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
(1) Track bar drop bracket made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
(1) Heavy duty adjustable front track bar made from 1 1/2" solid chromoly steel
(1) Track bar cross brace kit
(1) Drag link made from 1 1/2" solid alloy steel with quick adjuster
(1) Heavy duty tie rod made from 1 5/8" solid chromoly steel
(1) Steering stabilizer bracket made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
(2) Billet aluminum adjustable sway bar end links
(2) Custom mini spring packs
(2) Fabricted 4" lift blocks
(1) Rear extended stainless steel brake line
(4) U-bolts, hardware and detailed instructions
Dodge Photo Gallery
It is recommended that high quality shocks be used with all Pure Performance Suspension Systems. The Pure Performance 2.0 or 2 5/8 Prodigy Aluminum Shocks are perfectly tuned for the application. Bilstein 5100’s are also a nice, cost effective choice.
PPS02095 - Rear 2.0 IFP Shock for 8.0" Lift (6.0" rear lift height) ($235 Retail)
PPS00065 - Rear 2 5/8 Emulsion Shock for 8.0" Lift (6.0" rear lift height) ($335 Retail)
PPS00102 - Rear 2 5/8 remote Reservoir Shock for 8.0" Lift (6.0" rear lift height) ($495 Retail)
2003 - 2009 Ram 2500 4x4 Truck:
• RAMHD80PR-03G for a Gas Engine
• RAMHD80PR-03D for a Diesel Engine
2010 - 2011 Ram 2500 4x4 Truck:
• RAMHD80PR-04G for a Gas Engine
• RAMHD80PR-04D for a Diesel Engine
2012 Ram 2500 4x4 Truck:
• RAMHD80PR-04bG for a Gas Engine and the price is $4899 Retail (dual rear brake lines)
• RAMHD80PR-04bD for a Diesel Engine and the price is $4899 Retail (dual rear brake lines)
Provides approximately 8” of lift up front and 6” of lift in the rear for a nice level stance.
Requires removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts off the frame.
Required welding of the track bar drop bracket and cross brace.
Gas models may require exhaust cross over pipe modifications.
Front drive line vibration may occur.
Provisions have been made for a 10 degree clocking ring.
Vehicles equipped with a carrier bearing in the rear driveshaft may require a seperate carrier bearing drop kit.
Gas models will require redoing the front cross over pipe to allow clearance for the front drive shaft.
Optional DIY rear traction bar assembly sold seperately for $499. Pure Performance part number PP03346.
The Tie Rod Ends for the steering assembly must be purchased separately.
- You will need the following TRE’s ; 2005- Pres. F250 4x4 TRE’s at the Passenger Side Knuckle for the tie rod and drag link, 2009+ Ram HD 4x4 quick adjuster and driver’s side TRE (Mopar Part Numbers, 68034233AA and 68038054AC), Wrangler JK TRE at the pitman arm (Mopar Part Number 52060049AE).
Backspacing requirements for a given rim size;
- 17” Wheel 4.75” Max. Back Spacing
- 18” Wheel 4.75” Max. Back Spacing
- 20” Wheel 5.0” Max. Back Spacing
Requires an approved drop pitman arm. If you already have one, please contact us or one of our dealers for compatibility. If you do not have one, we sell them separately.
- Pure Performance drop pitman arm for 2003-2008 model year ram 2500 4x4 HD's - PP01769 - $93.50
- Pure Performance drop pitman arm for 2009 model year ram 2500 4x4 HD's - PP03314 - $93.50
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »
Shopping Cart Powered by